When you’re laying out the guacamole dip for your family or friends, they may prefer that you keep it mild. Kids love mild guacamole, your mom loves mild guacamole and your wimpier friends love mild guacamole. If you want the real deal, though, then you’re after spicy guacamole recipe. An appetizer with a real kick to it isn’t too difficult to create, you just need to make sure you remember the secret ingredient: the hottest pepper you can find.
Spicy Guacamole Ingredients
1 Red Chili Pepper
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Sweet Red Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
Start out by mincing your garlic, dicing your sweet red onion, jalapenos and red chile pepper, and mashing your avocados. From there, you can mix it all together in a food processor or by hand. Serve with some chips or on top of some hot tamales and you’ve got one heck of a Mexican food dish.
It’s a simple recipe, but you can explore the whole range of spiciness with it. If you want something with just a little zing, so as not to overpower the other flavors, cut back on the red chile pepper. If you want something hotter, add an extra chile pepper. Now, if you want something that will really blow the steam from your ears, replace the red chile peppers with something a little tougher.
How To Make The Hottest Guacamole
If you want to move up the Scoville Scale (the scale they use to measure pepper hotness), you can start with some habanero peppers. A step above that, we start moving into dangerous territory with the Red Savina. From there you can really escalate it with a Naga Viper or the legendary Ghost Chile.
Know that these peppers are not for the faint of heart. The only peppers that get any tougher than Ghost Chile are the pepper spray that the police use and various chemicals that literally burn your skin.
Spicy Guacamole Recipe Tips – What To Do When It’s To Spicy :)?
For the spicy guacamole dip recipe, you’ll probably want to serve some beverages to cool your guest’s tongues off after a bite, like horchata or just some cold, refreshing milk. You may also want to provide a bowl of mild guacamole and various degrees of hot from medium to full burn. Feel free to label the mild guacamole the “kids” bowl, though, just to shame your adult friends who refuse to try anything spicier than plain avocado.
Please, rate this recipe...
Leave a comment
Super Bowl Guacamole Recipe
Search Recipes By Ingredients
Things You Need To Make Guacamole
Last Guacamole Recipes
- Simple And Quick Guacamole Recipe With Pictures
- Grilled Guacamole Recipe
- What Is Molcajete? – Guacamole Tips
- Using A Blender? – Guacamole Tips
- Qdoba Mexican Grill Guacamole Dip
- Rosa Mexicano Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Salsa For A Spicy Kick
- How To Make Guacamole
- Guacamole Recipe with Cilantro
- Jamie Oliver Guacamole Recipe
- The Best Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Healthy Guacamole Recipe
- How To Choose Avocados For Guacamole?
- Avocado guacamole recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Sour Cream
- Authentic Mexican Guacamole Recipe
- The Absolute Best Guacamole Recipe In The World
- Guacamole Dip Recipe
- El Torito Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Mayonnaise
- Vegan Guacamole Recipe
- Traditional or Classic Guacamole Recipe
- Dos Caminos Guacamole Recipe
- Simple And Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Green Pea Guacamole Recipe
- Delicious Low Calorie and Low Fat Mango Guacamole Recipe
- Chips and Guacamole Recipe
- Spicy Guacamole Recipe
- Blue Cheese Guacamole Recipe
- Spanish-style Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe with Cream Cheese
- Guacamole Dip With Cumin
- Delicious Garlic Guacamole Recipe
- Quick Guacamole Recipe
- Chunky Guacamole Recipe
- What Is Guacamole?
- The Origin Of The Word Guacamole