There are two schools of making guacamole when it comes to blenders or actually making this dip in general. The traditional way to make it is of course without a blender and mostly/only using ingredients that go into original authentic guacamole. So anybody who thinks that guacamole must be exactly the way it was should ditch the blender and use a molcajete. This is the most authentic way to go. If you don’t have molcajete then use a bowl and the back of a spoon or a fork to mash the avocados.
Now the second school would not call themselves school because they don’t care – they want guacamole and they want it as fast as possible using any additional ingredients to spice things up. So blender all the way!
And me? I like to take the middle road.
I like my guacamole smooth but with some chunks here and there. So I usually put 3/4 of avocados and onions into the blender and mix and then hand mash the remaining 1/4 of avocados and hand mince the remaining onions and add them to the mix. This was guacamole is smooth but still has some structure.
Please, rate this recipe...
Leave a comment
Super Bowl Guacamole Recipe
Search Recipes By Ingredients
Things You Need To Make Guacamole
Last Guacamole Recipes
- Simple And Quick Guacamole Recipe With Pictures
- Grilled Guacamole Recipe
- What Is Molcajete? – Guacamole Tips
- Using A Blender? – Guacamole Tips
- Qdoba Mexican Grill Guacamole Dip
- Rosa Mexicano Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Salsa For A Spicy Kick
- How To Make Guacamole
- Guacamole Recipe with Cilantro
- Jamie Oliver Guacamole Recipe
- The Best Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Healthy Guacamole Recipe
- How To Choose Avocados For Guacamole?
- Avocado guacamole recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Sour Cream
- Authentic Mexican Guacamole Recipe
- The Absolute Best Guacamole Recipe In The World
- Guacamole Dip Recipe
- El Torito Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Mayonnaise
- Vegan Guacamole Recipe
- Traditional or Classic Guacamole Recipe
- Dos Caminos Guacamole Recipe
- Simple And Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Green Pea Guacamole Recipe
- Delicious Low Calorie and Low Fat Mango Guacamole Recipe
- Chips and Guacamole Recipe
- Spicy Guacamole Recipe
- Blue Cheese Guacamole Recipe
- Spanish-style Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe with Cream Cheese
- Guacamole Dip With Cumin
- Delicious Garlic Guacamole Recipe
- Quick Guacamole Recipe
- Chunky Guacamole Recipe
- What Is Guacamole?
- The Origin Of The Word Guacamole