The standard guacamole recipe is great for most dishes, but if you want to make guacamole come to life with a fresh new flavor all its own, you’ll want to be ready to mix it up a bit now and then. One way to do this is to give it a creamy, homemade, one of a kind flavor by adding a little cream cheese to the mix and use this guacamole recipe with cream cheese. To get started, grab the following ingredients.
Guacamole with Cream Cheese Ingredients
8 Ounces Cream Cheese
1 Tomato, Diced
1/4 Cup Onion, Diced
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt (more or less to your tastes)
Before you get started, you’ll want to let the cream cheese soften a bit. Leave it out of the fridge to sort of melt, and then whip it in a bowl until it’s soft enough that you could spread it smoothly onto a bagel without tearing at the bread.
Once it gets there, take the avocados, peel them and mash them up in a bowl. Now put those two ingredients together and add in your salt, garlic salt and lemon juice, and some hot sauce if you want a little spice. Mix it all together well.
Finally, gently stir in your onion and your tomato, and if you like a little garnish, sprinkle some fresh chopped cilantro on top.
Cream Cheese Guacamole Recipe Variations And Tips
The possibilities for food to serve this with are pretty much endless, but there are a few serving suggestions that should be obvious. Clearly you can go ahead and put this in a bowl in the middle of a plate of chips, you can serve it with tacos or on a burrito, but something you might not think of off the top of your head, even though it should be obvious: try this guacamole recipe as a substitute for actual cream cheese.
Really, you’d be surprised just how well it goes with a freshly baked bagel or just some toast in the morning. The tomatoes and avocado add a little extra zing to the plain old routine. Besides using on your bagels in the morning for breakfast, you can also use it on any appetizer that you used to prepare with cream cheese, like stuffed peppers or cracker snack plates. Just about anything you would use cream cheese on (with a possible exception of baked goods!) can taste even better with a touch of homemade guacamole with cream cheese.
Please, rate this recipe...
Leave a comment
Super Bowl Guacamole Recipe
Search Recipes By Ingredients
Things You Need To Make Guacamole
Last Guacamole Recipes
- Simple And Quick Guacamole Recipe With Pictures
- Grilled Guacamole Recipe
- What Is Molcajete? – Guacamole Tips
- Using A Blender? – Guacamole Tips
- Qdoba Mexican Grill Guacamole Dip
- Rosa Mexicano Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Salsa For A Spicy Kick
- How To Make Guacamole
- Guacamole Recipe with Cilantro
- Jamie Oliver Guacamole Recipe
- The Best Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Healthy Guacamole Recipe
- How To Choose Avocados For Guacamole?
- Avocado guacamole recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Sour Cream
- Authentic Mexican Guacamole Recipe
- The Absolute Best Guacamole Recipe In The World
- Guacamole Dip Recipe
- El Torito Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Mayonnaise
- Vegan Guacamole Recipe
- Traditional or Classic Guacamole Recipe
- Dos Caminos Guacamole Recipe
- Simple And Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Green Pea Guacamole Recipe
- Delicious Low Calorie and Low Fat Mango Guacamole Recipe
- Chips and Guacamole Recipe
- Spicy Guacamole Recipe
- Blue Cheese Guacamole Recipe
- Spanish-style Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe with Cream Cheese
- Guacamole Dip With Cumin
- Delicious Garlic Guacamole Recipe
- Quick Guacamole Recipe
- Chunky Guacamole Recipe
- What Is Guacamole?
- The Origin Of The Word Guacamole