Guacamole is a party favorite with many people. The creamy, savory taste of guacamole instantly transports you into a festive mood. Guacamole dip is an easy appetizer that can be paired with tortilla chips, fresh vegetables, used in wraps, or spooned on top of micro green salads. In addition to being tasty, avocados, the main ingredient in guacamole are a healthy source of fat if consumed in moderation. This easy recipe will be a hit with your family and friends due to its savory, full-flavor taste. I am not sure if this is the damn best guacamole recipe in the world but it sure tastes good.
Avocados also provide nutrition which benefits eyesight and helps muscles to remain strong. This often over-looked ingredient is a fresh fruit which can be used weekly in meals to help promote better health, while also providing a delicious treat or side food option.
Try this easy recipe for homemade guacamole; even if you are not an experienced cook, anyone can master this recipe in the blink of an eye.
Best Guacamole Recipe Ingredients
- 3 Avocados, ripened
- ½ cup of light mayo
- ½ cup of mild salsa
- ½ tsp. of seasoning salt
- ½ tsp. of fresh ground pepper (regular pepper will also work if fresh ground pepper is not handy)
- ½ tsp. of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. of finely-minced sweet onion
Using a paring knife, slice the avocados down the center from top to bottom and gently break apart. Dispose of the large seed in the center. Use a spoon to scoop out the “meat” of the avocado and deposit into a side bowl. Using a fork, mash and mix the avocado until it is in a creamy form. Do not use a blender as the blender will over-constitute the fruit and it will lose some of its flavor. It is okay if it has a few chunks in it, it can be as creamy or as chunky as you like, according to personal taste.
Mix in mayo, salsa, garlic, onion, and remaining seasonings and stir together by hand. Put in refrigerator for thirty minutes before serving. This recipe serves 8 people and can easily be doubled for larger parties. To make guacamole at home and experiment with this recipe, if you like a more spicy option, add ¼ tsp. of red pepper flakes or drizzle Tabasco sauce over the top of the mixture and let it soak in while refrigerating.
Variations Of The Best Guacamole Recipe In The World
Other variations for this recipe: Plain, low-fat yogurt can be used to replace the mayo if no mayo is on hand. A hot salsa instead of a mild salsa can be used if your family likes a kick to their appetizers. If you would like a chunkier guacamole dip, dice red and green bell peppers, sauté over a hot pan in olive oil for five minutes before adding to the dip.
Please, rate this recipe...
Leave a comment
Super Bowl Guacamole Recipe
Search Recipes By Ingredients
Things You Need To Make Guacamole
Last Guacamole Recipes
- Simple And Quick Guacamole Recipe With Pictures
- Grilled Guacamole Recipe
- What Is Molcajete? – Guacamole Tips
- Using A Blender? – Guacamole Tips
- Qdoba Mexican Grill Guacamole Dip
- Rosa Mexicano Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Salsa For A Spicy Kick
- How To Make Guacamole
- Guacamole Recipe with Cilantro
- Jamie Oliver Guacamole Recipe
- The Best Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Healthy Guacamole Recipe
- How To Choose Avocados For Guacamole?
- Avocado guacamole recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Sour Cream
- Authentic Mexican Guacamole Recipe
- The Absolute Best Guacamole Recipe In The World
- Guacamole Dip Recipe
- El Torito Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe With Mayonnaise
- Vegan Guacamole Recipe
- Traditional or Classic Guacamole Recipe
- Dos Caminos Guacamole Recipe
- Simple And Easy Guacamole Recipe
- Green Pea Guacamole Recipe
- Delicious Low Calorie and Low Fat Mango Guacamole Recipe
- Chips and Guacamole Recipe
- Spicy Guacamole Recipe
- Blue Cheese Guacamole Recipe
- Spanish-style Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole Recipe with Cream Cheese
- Guacamole Dip With Cumin
- Delicious Garlic Guacamole Recipe
- Quick Guacamole Recipe
- Chunky Guacamole Recipe
- What Is Guacamole?
- The Origin Of The Word Guacamole